Eleventh Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crossed app

Go down

crossed app Empty crossed app

Post  ben Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm

1. Main character's name, class, and talent tree specializations (primary and secondary). Crossed rogue assin/com

2. Raid experience (please list pre-Cata experience as well) I have done every raid from MC to present and im 2/7 FL on my other toon but main swapping to rogue.

3. What are you looking for in a guild? a steady 10 man that can progress

4. Are you available two nights per week for raiding (nights are Wed/Sun or Tues/Thurs depending on raid team)? yes

5. Are you willing to help your fellow guildies gear up? yes

6. Eleventh Hour uses the Mumble chat client (it's like vent) during Raids, as well as for chatting on non-raid days. Are you willing to use voice chat software? yeah np

7. How would you describe your personality? easy going as part of the USAF i run into all kinds of people and i can pretty much get along with anyone.

8. How would you describe your play style? Sorta compeditive, i like big numbers and to see my name at the top of the list, but i also like haveing somone to compete against, makes the whole raid better.

9. If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be? Red

ben

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum