Eleventh Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powershift Guild App Submittal

Go down

Powershift Guild App Submittal Empty Powershift Guild App Submittal

Post  P'shift Thu May 12, 2011 7:29 pm

1. Main character's name is Powershift, Resto Druid, probably go balance for off-spec
2. Raid experience is limited to mostly Naxx and Ulduar and some ICC. I was DPS then so healing is a new route for me.
3. Looking for in a guild - good people that treat each other with respect. Friends first - game second.
4. The Tues / Thurs group will fit my schedule better, even then there will be nights that I can't make it. I'm an Air Force officer and my job requires some crazy work hours. Sometimes I have to work weeks on end without a day off, then other times I get a lot of days off in a row. I'm USUALLY off in evenings unless something special is going on or I'm traveling.
5. Definitely willing to help in any way I can. That is what develops teams and, not to mention, memories.
6. Yes, willing to use Mumble.
7. Personality - kinda quiet, not as out-going as I'd like to be but I enjoy a fun group. I like people with morals and a sense of decency. I don't like it when people curse in front of women and children like they are at a bar. I guess that is the south in me. Smile
8. Play style - well, I come from a DPS background. I'm definitely not a gung-ho, banzai type that likes to go all Jenkins on stuff. I also don't like sitting for 20 minutes before starting a fight. Happy medium I guess. I like to study how to eeek out that last bit of performance. (min/maxing). My problem has been picking a class and sticking with it. I've mostly raided as Warlock and DK.
9. LOL, what a question! I'll go with Vanilla. Well, I'm white and I want to be consistent and dependable to those that love me. Smile

P'shift

Back to top Go down