Eleventh Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Elflynn Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Eleventh Hour is a small and tight-knit guild on the Arygos server. We primarily focus on 10 man raid content, however most members have multiple characters of various levels. We are a group of adults (and young adults) who are looking for fun, easy-going guild members to join us. New members will enter into a 30-day provisional period during which time you will be granted limited access to the guild bank.

Please post with answers to the following questions:
(note - you do not need to register, please just use your game name as your username.)

1. Main character's name, class, and talent tree specializations (primary and secondary)
2. Raid experience (please list pre-Cata experience as well)
3. What are you looking for in a guild?
4. Are you available two nights per week for raiding (nights are Wed/Sun or Tues/Thurs depending on raid team)?
5. Are you willing to help your fellow guildies gear up?
6. Eleventh Hour uses the Mumble chat client (it's like vent) during Raids, as well as for chatting on non-raid days. Are you willing to use voice chat software?
7. How would you describe your personality?
8. How would you describe your play style?
9. If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be?

If you return to the forum at a later time and don't see your reply, you know we're reviewing your application! We look forward to getting to know you!

Last edited by Elflynn on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elflynn
Elflynn
Admin

https://eleventh-hour.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild App

Post  Nothorde Tue May 31, 2011 11:09 am

1. Main character's name, class, and talent tree specializations (primary and secondary)
Imnothorde, paladin, Retribution
None on this character
A good social experience.
4. Are you available two nights per week for raiding (nights are Wed/Sun or Tues/Thurs depending on raid team)?
N/A
Always.
6. Eleventh Hour uses the Mumble chat client (it's like vent) during Raids, as well as for chatting on non-raid days. Are you willing to use voice chat software?
Yes.
Able to get along with anyone.
Team player.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Nothorde

Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Aplication

Post  Puraa Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Puraa Resto and Elemental Shaman
Killed Lich King and got the title, been gone for most of Cata after I reached 85.
A group of people that like to raid/run instances that work well together and have fun. Minimal drama and somewhat clean and respectful guild chat and vent talking.
I am available either sets of nights.
Yes, and I will be gearing up also.
Sure, I have vent and teamspeak too.
Quiet on chats, will respond to people but not initiate things often. Enjoy working together as a team but not leading it.
On my own, can do about anything, quest/instance or whatever. In raids, mostly a follower. I do jump a lot sometimes.
Chocolate

Puraa

Back to top Go down

Guild Application Empty Re: Guild Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down