Eleventh Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunnibump Guild Application

Go down

Hunnibump Guild Application Empty Hunnibump Guild Application

Post  hunni Wed May 25, 2011 10:51 pm

1. Hunnibump, Shaman, MS Resto OS Enhancement

2. Joined the game half way through BC and joined a PvP guild so no raid experience during that expansion.

Wrath of Lick King
-Eye of Eternity: 1/1
-Obsidian Sanctum: 1/1
-Naxxaramas: 15/15
-Vault of Archavon: 4/4
-Ulduar: 12/14
-Onyxia's Lair: 1/1
-Trial of the Crusader: 5/5
-Icecrown Citadel: 12/12
-Ruby Sanctum: 1/1

Cataclysm
-Baradin Hold: 1/1
-Blackwing Descent: 0/4
-Bastion of Twilight: 1/4
-Throne of the Four Winds: 0/2

not much cata experience Sad

3. I am looking for a fun, relaxed, drama free guild with mature adults. I normally like smaller guilds that way I don't just feel like a number. I like a very stable and organized guild as well. I don't expect a raid spot every night if I do happen to join the guild but nor do I always want to be sitting out of raid either (hince why I like smaller guilds)

4. Yes I have a very open schedule at the moment and I'm able to meet the raid times 97% of the time. I always leave out a 3% for the unexpected events that may occur seeing as I am a parent and things do come up.

5. Absolutely no problem here. My gear isn't the best so we could gear up together, not a problem Smile

6. Not at all, and I do have a mic so i'll be able to communicate

7. I am a social critter. I love talking about random things that come to mind. And I am easy going and very laid back. Takes a lot to get me upset and even more for me to actually show that I am upset.

8. I've never been a hardcore gamer, I actually like to enjoy the game. I have a relaxed play style. I'm all about having fun,
but I like to stay informed about the changes to my class/spec as well as any changes to the game.

9. That's easy. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough....mmmmmmmm Smile

hunni

Back to top Go down