Eleventh Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application

Go down

Guild Application Empty Guild Application

Post  Exitzero Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:51 pm

1. Main character's name, class, and talent tree specializations (primary and secondary). Exitzero, Pally, Primary-Prot Secondary-Ret

2. Raid experience (please list pre-Cata experience as well) I've killed everything that was in WoTLK. In Cata I've gotten up to Cho'gall, Nef, and Al' Akir(To4W last boss not sure if i spelled correctly =/) but never actually killed.

3. What are you looking for in a guild? To make some friends and kill stuff together

4. Are you available two nights per week for raiding (nights are Wed/Sun or Tues/Thurs depending on raid team)? Anything after 7:30 PM realm time is good for me

5. Are you willing to help your fellow guildies gear up? Of course

6. Eleventh Hour uses the Mumble chat client (it's like vent) during Raids, as well as for chatting on non-raid days. Are you willing to use voice chat software? Just tell me where to download and I'll download it

7. How would you describe your personality? I like to joke around, and I don't mind wiping a couple of times on bosses

8. How would you describe your play style? I always try to find ways of improving myself, and contribute to the raid as much as I can. Won't be afraid to admit if I mess up somewhere

9. If you were an ice cream, what flavor would you be? Chocolate, I guess...

Exitzero

Back to top Go down