Eleventh Hour
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Structure

2 posters

Go down

Guild Structure Empty Guild Structure

Post  Elflynn Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Hello Everyone! I am happy to announce some exciting guild changes to go along with the upcoming Cataclysmic expansion.

Sean (Gnomemor) will be joining me as we take the position of co-GM. Please congratulate him when you see him. You may remember that Gnome and Morph joined us from Klaatu Verata Nicto, where Gnome is the GM. He will be transferring the Klaatu guild members into our guild. He has also generously offered to allow us to use the Klaatu guild bank for our alt bankers. Please contact Gnome directly if you are interested in this!

Will (Trucknutz) and Brian (Verged) will remain our co-raid leaders. Give them a hand for their great work in guiding us all the way through the depths of Ice Crown Citadel!

Aaron (Sophocles), who has been informally organizing our guild bank, will now officially be our Guild Exchequer. He will be in charge of organizing and maintaining the bank, and will be overseeing our "professional development." Many of the best in slot items for Cata will be crafted items – Sophocles will be helping us to ensure our crafting needs are met in-guild.

Below is the new guild rank structure:
Mad Hatter – GM
March Hare – Guild Council (the 5 people above)
Dormouse – Full Eleventh Hour members (requires an authenticator)
Tweedle Dee – Eleventh Hour member with no authenticator (and therefore no guild bank privileges)
Tweedle Dumb – Trial members

While we are leveling, we will use our Tuesday raid slot for guild dungeons and questing. Feel free to contact either myself or Gnome with any questions/ideas/concerns you may have!

Last edited by Elflynn on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Elflynn
Elflynn
Admin

https://eleventh-hour.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Structure Empty New Name

Post  Oflondon Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 am

This post is somewhat unrelated to the original, but I will no longer be Gnomemor after Cataclysm. I am race changing the hunter to a male worgen that will be named 'Oflondon'
Oflondon
Oflondon

http://www.gryphondaleconsulting.com

Back to top Go down